Licenses and Activation Keys
- Can I buy one license and use ChronoScan on two computers?
No, ChronoScan licenses are installed on one computer.
- What is an activation key?
A line value that identifies a license, term of software maintenance, and hashcode to activate a genuine copy of ChronoScan.
- How many activation keys will I get when I purchase multiple licenses?
One line per license.
- What is maintenance?
A steady stream of software upgrades and priority support, offered in lieu of less-frequent, paid upgrades. Learn more.
- Does my new license include maintenance?
Yes, one year for all comercial versions. (Compare licenses).
- Do I need to buy maintenance with a new license?
No, an initial term is included.
- Can I continue using ChronoScan without renewing maintenance?
Absolutely, your license is for perpetual use.
- Can I renew maintenance after my current term expires?
Yes, assuming you have a License for ChronoScan. There is no penalty for late renewal. Your new term begins the date you renew.
- Do I need my original activation key to renew maintenance?
Yes, when you purchase it.
Price and Refunds
- Do previous purchases count toward a quantity discount?
Unfortunately, no. And to be fair, our policy is firm.
- What is your refund policy?
ChronoScan Software encourages you to fully evaluate ChronoScan, during a trial, before purchasing a license. Contact us to extend a trial. Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of ChronoScan Software.